CANADIAN ATHLETIC CLUB TRAINER OPENINGS FOR THE 2023 -2024 SEASON
To apply for a position with Canadian Athletic Club, submit a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com
While CAC appreciates all expressions of interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
You are required to supply medical assistance to players who may get injured during the game and work with service providers to support return to play. Your hours are flexible and travel is expected throughout the season as per team assignment. Extra possible opportunities to cover other teams as needed. The start date begins with tryouts in mid-August 2023 and official season October 1, 2023.
This is a part-time, paid position. CAC has opportunities for trainers to work during team exhibition, league, and tournaments throughout Edmonton, Alberta, and possible out-of-province travel. We are open to student therapists or graduates, but some experience with competitive hockey is desired as the therapist will work on the bench and work closely with our players and coaches during games.
The successful candidate should:
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be comfortable in an intense and fast-paced environment
• Have experience working with competitive hockey teams
• Interested in a career in sports
• Work together with our service providers for return to play
• Have basic First Aide and CPR
• If chosen mandatory completion of Hockey Canada Safety Program and Respect in Sport